In the spirit of the Christmas season, I have decided to run a critique giveaway!
I will provide a critique (up to 10 pages) of your picture book or middle grade novel.
There are five ways to enter:
1) Become a follower of this blog.
2) Tweet/retweet about this contest on Twitter (please provide link so I can retweet).
3) Leave a comment under this post with your favorite picture book and/or middle grade books you've read this year.
4) In your comment, tell me if there are any topics you'd like me to discuss in the coming year.
5) Last but not least, in your comment tell me how many entries you are eligible for and make sure there is a way for me to contact you.
Enter by 9 PM (EST) on Tuesday, December 20.
I'll announce the winner sometime before Christmas.
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season full of family, fun, and happy memories.
And may Santa's sleigh bring you many great story ideas for the new year.